Q:hey finally finished reading your story, you did a great job on the fanfic and if you want you can say i encouraged you to write it :D i was wondering if you would ever be willing to do a janway/chakotay or a janeway/7of9 or janeway and tuvok? i know the one with tuvok would be interesting and have never seen any of those before so it would be neat :D, anyway love your work keep it up :D
Thank you for the positive feedback!
You did encourage me to write it, in a way. I was considering writing the story, and then you said something along the lines of “I would read that”. Encouragement enough for me! :P
J/C fics: I have some up already, smutfics, a longer story in progress, and a short piece. By all means, check them out!
Prehensile Opportunity (smutfic)
Persistence and Dreams (smutfic)
Wine, Pine, and Sex (smutfic)
Pieces of Lace (smutfic)
What It Means To Be… (short piece)
Completely (longer story: in progress)
J/7: I toyed with the idea before, but I can’t stomach it. I’m not a fan of Jeri, to be honest.
J/Tuvok: Did you mean an exploration of their platonic relationship, or a romantic one? I would definitely love to write a piece about their friendship. Tuvok and Janeway have a beautiful friendship that is much more meaningful than any romantic one between them could be, in my opinion.
(I don’t really think anyone on that ship is a good match for Kathryn except for her Admiral counterpart, and I look forward to exploring that dynamic!)
Thank you for the questions and lovely words of appreciation! <3
1. Picture of you
2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?
3. What are you listening to right now?
4. Whats your favorite number?
5. What was the last thing you ate?
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
7. How is the weather right now?
8. Who was the last person you talked 2 on the phone?
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
10. Do you have a significant other?
11. Favorite TV show?
14. Hair color?
15. Eye Color?
16. Do you wear contacts?
17. Favorite Holiday?
19. Have you ever cried for no reason?
20. What was the last movie you watched?
21. Favorite Day of the Year?
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?
24. Hugs or Kisses?
25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
26. Do you want your friends to respond to this?
27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you?
28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you?
29. What books are you reading?
31. Favorite movies?
32. Favorite football Team?
33. What are you doing right now?
34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
37. Dogs or cats?
38. Favorite flower?
39. Been caught doing something you weren’t supposed to do?
40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
41. Have you ever loved someone?
42. Who would you like to see right now?
43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
44. Have you ever fired a gun?
45. Do you like to travel by plane?
46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
47. How many pillows do you sleep with?
48. Are you missing someone?
49. Do you have a tattoo?
50. Anybody on Tumblr that you’d go on a date with?
Try me guys
OKAY ITS TIME I DID A THING i am sad at the amount of Stuff on my dash SO if you post PRIMARILY:
- star trek (tos, tas, aos, tng, ent, voy, ds9, aNYTHING)
- star wars (again anything yo)
- almost human
- sleepy hollow
- the walking dead (and if u read comics u TAG UR SPOILERS)
- top gear uk
- ummmmmmMM teen wolf??
reblog/like this/reblog for others to reblog AND I WILL CHECK OUT UR BLOG
Janeway Tuesday - Remember kids, Don’t Piss off Janeway!
This is Janeway in Scientific Method dressing down Torres and Paris for their behavior while on duty.
That frazzled hair and murderous streak? It took aliens manipulating her brain to make her this … OOC. But me? Withhold coffee and you got yourself a fight that you can’t even imagine.
Do you wanna build a snowman?
Dust in the Cosmos
A (very) short fic I wrote and posted to Archive of Our Own here. Might as well go up here on Tumblr, too.
She lay on her back, the darkness closing in. Whispers, voices, faces, crowded the little lucid space left in her mind, their hysteria, fear, malice, love and pain all warring and mingling with her own.
Chakotay’s face melted into the forefront.
"It’s been a good run, Kathryn."
He smiled, those fingers tugging his ear again.
"I’m not done yet," she managed, gathering her force of will and sitting up.
"She won’t make it," Culluh snarled, Seska flickering beside him. "She is weak."
"Always has been," Seska’s voice rang.
"Captain," Tuvok called. Those ears and eyes had never been so comforting, even as they evanesced.
"I’m here," she mumbled. Her broken body barely registered her commands. Her ribs were screaming, every breath labored.
"I would have stayed." Neelix floated around her.
"We all would have," Tom agreed. B’Elanna was beside him, arms crossed and eyes fiery.
"Look at her. A few more inches, you can do it, Katie!"
Her mother was beckoning, age and worry in every line on her face.
She pulled herself up, made for her chair.
"One minute to self destruct," the computer droned.
"Always been a Gung-Ho kind of gal, Kathryn."
Chakotay again, this time as the American captain from the holodeck.
She fell into the seat, her hair flopping over her burned flesh. Her blind eye throbbed, the burns to her face and neck hotter than a sun.
"It’s not long now," Harry reassured her, his easy smile in place. His body lay in the chair beside hers, broken, lost, shattered.
"I’m so sorry, Harry."
"I won’t hear it," he scolded playfully. "Captain Kim’s orders."
"Cocky, Harry." She chuckled, raised her head a fraction. "Still an ensign…"
"No, ma’am," he whispered.
"30 seconds to self destruct."
Her crew stood around her, her mother, Molly, her sister, the people she loved.
She smiled at Molly, watched as her old friend played with her puppies, and lamented her own barren life. She knew it was a choice— one of many— that she had had to make for the good of her crew. But that didn’t make it any easier to live with.
"Fifteen seconds to self destruct."
The bridge was empty. The specters had all gone. She saw herself, standing over a nursery and bassinet, heard the chime of a mobile. For a fleeting instant, she was happy.
Just saw Frozen and OH MY GOD.
I just had a thought… a wickedly evil thought.
Deanna replaced by Janeway, Riker by Chakotay, and Cochrane by Neelix.
Can this be a thing?
The baddest ass President we’ve ever had.
obama is my favorite president and he’s not even mine
i want him to be my president
this makes me sad that i live in canada
This is amazing. He’s not afraid to be human, he takes every opportunity to show his humanity, and here he does it at a critically important summit in Seoul with a SKATEBOARD. This seems to be the right time to tell everyone I call him Obamallama.